Member of Executive Office & People Operations
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
As a member of the Executive Office and People Operations Team you support our President and Co-Founder, Diogo Monica, and People Operations Team across complex scheduling and coordination, team and company-wide initiatives, internal and external communications, office management, and special cultural or people-oriented projects and events. Additionally, you create, contribute, and improve our systems, processes, and documentation that promotes the company's culture, productivity, and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate is a proactive problem-solver, self-managed individual who has the ability to significantly contribute to projects of varying size and scope that are highly cross-functional, and thrives on finding innovative solutions to challenges. This may include tracking multiple deliverables and deadlines, preparing pre-work, handling follow ups and action items, and managing the flow of information across teams and stakeholders.
This candidate should be versatile, adaptable and proactive to be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where attention to detail is crucial. You are expected to have a strong mix of communication, time management and prioritization skills to be successful.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of Executive Office & People Operations role:
- Successfully execute a wide range of projects that include complex scheduling, coordination, and communication across multiple teams and time zones.
- Oversee office management and procurement, on-boarding, event planning, and cultural initiatives for our Portugal team members.
- Proactively resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways and suggest different potential approaches.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Provide critical support to one of the Co-Founders on project collaboration.
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented mindset and resourcefulness, and be capable of successfully navigating through uncertainty and change.
- Own the entire lifecycle of a project, process or task, including planning and design, execution, and deployment.
- Partner with engineering leaders on the reporting of strategic technology governmental grants and subsidies including scheduling, coordination, documentation & note taking, and submission of reports.
- Exercise strong judgment and professionalism when interacting and driving deliverables with external parties.
- Manage day-to-day office operations in Porto and Lisbon, ensuring a smooth and well-maintained work-place.
- Contribute and serve as an ambassador for our cultural pillars and people processes.
- You embody the Anchorage Digital culture pillars and can serve as an internal navigator/advisor for people-related programs or information.
- Ensure that knowledge is shared among the team and relevant stakeholders for projects you are working on.
- You are aware of the strategy around the projects you participate in and support their success through coordination, planning, and communication across teams and individuals.
Communication and Influence:
- Effectively navigate and network across the organization at all levels of responsibility.
- Enhance relationships across individuals and teams within and outside of the projects you’re working on.
- Effectively communicate and help others understand the what and the why behind a project or initiative.
- Support People Team delivery of communication regarding individual and company-wide initiatives.
- Improve the speed, delivery, and outcomes of projects through excellent communication, coordination, scheduling, and project management.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and project management skills.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Portuguese.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt communication style both internally and externally.
- Experience in hospitality, executive assistance, or people operations projects.
- The ability to be flexible in working hours based on the needs of our Co-Founder and people team.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience in medium-to-large event planning and coordination.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €31,000 - €36,000 - Compensation ranges will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.