VET CONNECT | Freelancer Veterinary ES
Barkyn delivers health and happiness to pet families around the world. Currently specializing in dogs, we provide plans that include dog food, goodies, treats, and a dedicated online veterinarian.
This way, we’re not only changing the pet market, we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel: human, personalized, seamless, and beautiful. We were invited to be part of Google's Startup Growth Program in 2018 and Google’s Scaleup Program in 2019. We were also considered one of Europe’s top 100 startups by Wired.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts!
We are establishing a pool of Freelancer Veterinarians in Spain (with national professional certificates) to assist us in fulfilling the demands of our clients. Please note that individuals will be included in this pool and contacted as Barkyn requires their services.
As a Barkyn Vet you will be an ambassador of Barkyn's healthcare service, aiding pet families to live a happier and healthier life through your expert advice and careful follow-up. We're looking for generalists or specialist vets with experience in small animal clinical practice and availability to work remotely, part-time.
Specifically, we expect you to:
- Act as a Barkyn ambassador in all customer interactions, being true to our brand values and friendly tone;
- Advise dog owners on themes such as food, behaviour and general questions;
- Write content and blog articles on health, diet and behaviour;
- Develop new ideas and projects.
4 reasons to join our team:
- Work remotely and manage your time autonomously;
- Be a Barkyn Vet and keep your other professional activities;
- Grow professionally within Barkyn's Vet Network and within your area of interest and specialty;
Join and share experiences and knowledge with an international vet team.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine;
- 1-year experience in small animals clinical practice;
- Availability to 20 hours per week, as a Freelancer (Spain as an Autonomo);
- English Proficiency or Fluent Level.
- Training in Nutrition.