Head of Global Customer Success
Barkyn delivers health and happiness to pet families around the world.
We are an ambitious, forward-thinking startup on a big mission! We’re not only changing the pet market, we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless, & beautiful. We were considered one of Europe’s Top 100 Startups by Wired, Top Startup by Linkedin, and a success case by Web Summit and the British magazine Monocle.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts!
As our Head of Global Customer Success, you'll be instrumental in ensuring our customers always feel valued, while leading our customer service teams across all markets to greatness.
Specifically, we expect you to:
- Personify our brand values in every customer interaction, ensuring a consistently friendly and caring tone.
- Oversee daily operations of the customer service teams, setting and achieving operational targets.
- Play a pivotal role in hiring and onboarding, ensuring every member is a beacon of our service standards.
- Stay updated on the latest tools and initiatives in the market, constantly enhancing our customer-centric approach.
- Harness your innate ability to foster community, drive customer retention, and deepen brand loyalty.
- Address customer escalations efficiently and ensure all tickets meet our KPIs.
- Monitor performance metrics, and lead initiatives to refine and redefine the customer experience.
- 10+ years in a B2C and/or e-commerce role.
- Experience leading a Customer Service/Success team.
- Familiarity with a Ticketing Tool.
- Ability to work dynamically, managing stress and pressure.
- Analytical and critical thinking prowess.
Fluent communication in English.
- Project management expertise.
- Strong problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
Aptitude to cultivate a collaborative, innovative work environment.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related fields.
- Social media proficiency.
- Dog owner.