Nutrium is the health tech company behind one of the leading nutrition softwares in the global market. Ever since our inception we’ve been finding ways to further improve the connection between nutritionists and their clients, in a bet to improve nutrition worldwide by closing the gap between search and demand.
None of our milestones would’ve been reached without key values supporting each of our decisions. We believe that everyone can make a difference, regardless of their job title or previous experience. We believe in continuous improvement and trying new things. We believe in making mistakes and learning from them. We believe in working as a team towards shared goals. And most of all, we believe in being the best.
Working at Nutrium means sharing these beliefs. Not just in words, but in actions. Only those who constantly strive towards greatness can achieve it. We want to create the best nutrition platform in the world and then make it even better. And we will.
We’re a young and motivated team of entrepreneurs that thrive on working as a team. Sharing experiences, solving problems together, learning from our seniors, teaching our juniors, going the extra mile to achieve something thought to be impossible. We’ve transformed an idea into a successful business in a way that was never done before in Portugal.
Know that by joining us you become part of something more than a software development company. You become part of a mission. A mission to tackle one bad nutritional habit at a time, to make nutrition accessible for all, to create a world where nutrition is never a problem, only a solution.
Our engineering office is in Braga, within spitting distance of the train station (two minute walk). And while we prefer hanging out and working in person, we are remote-friendly so distance should never be an issue.
We are looking for an iOS developer who can carve his own path and helps us build a world class mobile app that greatly improves the connection between a patient and their nutritionist. If you want to work in a team where everyone has a voice and is eager to learn from each other, this is the place for you. We have opportunities for all types of applicant profile, all the way from junior to senior level.
What you'll do
- Work as a team to plan and develop new features for Nutrium's iOS app, used by nutrition patients and professionals all around the world;
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure a correct flow of information between platforms;
- Contribute with ideas on how to improve Nutrium's iOS development ecossystem;
- Implement beautiful and intuitive designs;
- Conceptualize and implement tests.
Who you are
- Proficient in object-oriented languages;
- Strong problem solver and troubleshooter;
- Detail oriented but able to grasp the big picture;
- Eager to learn and evolve;
- Skilled communicator and team player;
- Excited about all things iOS;
- Professional iOS development experience is a plus;
- Having an app published (individually or as team) is a plus;
- Experienced in working with Scrum is a plus.