Customer Success & Translations Specialist
The Company Nutrium is the health tech company behind one of the leading nutrition software solutions in the global market. Ever since our inception, we’ve been finding ways to further improve the connection between nutrition professionals and their clients, in a bet to improve nutrition worldwide by closing the gap between search and demand. None of our milestones would’ve been reached without key values supporting each of our decisions. We believe that everyone can make a difference, regardless of their job title or previous experience. We believe in continuous improvement and trying new things. We believe in making mistakes and learning from them. We believe in working as a team towards shared goals. And most of all, we believe in being the best. Working at Nutrium means sharing these beliefs. Not just in words, but in actions. Only those who constantly strive towards greatness can achieve it. We want to create the best nutrition platform in the world and then make it even better. And we will.
The Team We’re a young and motivated team of entrepreneurs that thrive on working as a team. Sharing experiences, solving problems together, learning from our seniors, teaching our juniors, going the extra mile to achieve something thought to be impossible.We’ve transformed an idea into a successful business in a way that was never done in Portugal before. Know that by joining us you become part of something more than a software development company. You become part of a mission. A mission to tackle one bad nutritional habit at a time, to make nutrition accessible for all, and to create a world where nutrition is never a problem, only a solution.
Location Our offices are located in Lisbon and Braga, or anywhere if you choose to go remote. It is your choice and regardless of it we’re sure that you’ll find a warm welcoming environment and a solution that will suit your every need. Notwithstanding, as we enjoy spending some time together, you may expect to meet the team in person occasionally for some group meetings.
The Role Are you a citizen of the world who loves to interact with people of different nationalities? Are you passionate about nutrition and want to make a worldwide impact? Then Nutrium may be the right place for you!
Our Customer Management team has been responsible for successfully supporting and monitoring nutrition professionals who use our software and exploring all its possibilities, as well as adapting all our communication to the markets in which we operate. As part of our Customer Support service, you will be the first point of contact with our users, the core of our business. You will also be responsible for guiding them in the best possible way, ensuring that they have an excellent experience with the software and at the same time contributing to the achievement of the team's goals, mainly activation, conversion and improvement of the customer retention rate. You will be responsible for answering questions and following up with our users on different channels (email, phone, etc.) and for translating all company content (blog articles, emails, advertisements, etc.) into some languages.
What we offer? At Nutrium, you can expect a very welcoming and supporting team that will challenge you to go far and beyond!! If you are eager to make an impact and have an active voice on a promising start-up, and you are passionate about sharing knowledge and growing together with a team of ambitious people, this is the place for you.
Here are some of our Perks & Benefits
- 26 days annual leave;
- Career progression;
- Free nutritional appointments (unlimited);
- Health insurance;
- Lunch credit;
- Mental Health Program;
- Annual Retreat & Team building activities;
- Access to Nutrium Learning Center and online courses.
You will be part of a team with the following main goals:
- Deliver great experiences through exceptional customer service to new and existing customers across all channels (email, chat, social media);
- Translate our product and all customer communications such as newsletters, lifecycle emails and more;
- Actively contribute to the company's growth objectives;
- Ensure that our users get the most out of our software (e.g.: use all its features and know where to find information about it);
- Increase conversion and activation rate;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Native or proficient in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French/Italian (both are a plus)
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new things, open to challenges and thrive on success.