Account Executive (Brazil)
Nutrium is the health tech company behind one of the leading nutrition software solutions in the global market. Ever since our inception, we’ve been finding ways to further improve the connection between nutritionists and their clients in a bet to improve nutrition worldwide by closing the gap between search and demand.
Our team has been working hard for the past few years to lead Nutrium to the top of the nutrition software ranking worldwide - and we did it. Over the years, we built a software solution that allows nutrition professionals to be their best versions, using a complete, secure, and friendly platform to manage their practice and follow up with their clients. As a result, we have become the most complete and fastest-growing nutrition software globally, and step by step, we are reaching our ultimate goal: to make nutrition accessible to anyone.
In 2021, the time had come to start a new chapter. We shot for the stars and landed right where people needed us: their workplace. We enabled companies to offer the best nutrition care to their employees in an easy, sustainable way. We showed how companies could see nutrition as the missing ingredient in their wellness plan and Nutrium as the link between their employees and a diverse network of dietitians bearing the best nutrition-related knowledge. The first step was made in the Portuguese Market, but now the time has come to go abroad (🔜 next stop: Brazil!).
We’re a young and motivated team of entrepreneurs that thrive on working as a team. Sharing experiences, solving problems together, learning from our seniors, teaching our juniors, and going the extra mile to achieve something thought to be impossible.
Know that by joining us, you become part of something more than a software development company. You become part of a mission. A mission to tackle one bad nutritional habit at a time, to make nutrition accessible to all, and to create a world where nutrition is never a problem, only a solution.
Working at Nutrium means sharing these beliefs. Not just in words but in actions. Only those who constantly strive toward greatness can achieve it. We want to create the best nutrition platform globally and make it even better. And we will.
Our offices are located in Lisbon and Braga, or anywhere if you choose to go remote. It is your choice, and regardless of it, we’re sure that you’ll find a warm, welcoming environment and a solution that will suit your every need. Notwithstanding, as we enjoy spending some time together, you may expect to meet the team in person occasionally for some group meetings.
We are looking for someone who wants to have a crucial impact on the growth of Nutrium's Corporate Wellness Solution in Brazil. You will be in charge of the entire sales lifecycle and fully empowered to stake your claim to success towards our goal to quick-start and rapidly scale up our B2B business unit in Brazil. If you are the type of person constantly working to improve their craft and keep finding ways to improve, then this is the role for you.
What you'll do
- Manage the entire lifecycle of our Corporate Wellness Solution in Brazil;
- Work closely with the Head of B2B to develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices;
- Identifying target companies for Nutrium's well-being corporate solution;
- Spot and target the fundamental drivers of the business, customers, partners, and competitors;
- Identify and develop business opportunities to create traction in Brazil;
- Maintaining active engagement with leads through careful, well-informed, and creative outreach;
- Be in charge of contract negotiations: you will identify our client needs and expectations and present our offer, to successfully create a long-lasting relationship with Nutrium;
- Collect feedback, and share best practices and suggestions to ensure Nutrium's corporate wellness business growth in Brazil;
- Bring inspiring ideas and discussions to an energetic and collaborative team;
- Help the business make better decisions.
Perks & Benefits
- 26 days annual leave;
- Career progression;
- Free nutritional and psychology appointments (unlimited);
- Health insurance;
- Lunch credit;
- Health assessments;
- Annual Retreat & Team building activities;
- Access to Nutrium Learning Center and online courses.
Who you are
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) and track record in a sales role;
- Previous B2B experience (experience in Sales for HR of Employee Benefits is a very welcomed plus);
- Portuguese native speaker (or proficient user);
- Strong sales DNA: tenacious, ambitious, results-oriented, and hungry person in nature;
- Fluent in English (fluency in any other language is a plus);
- Comfortable with cold calling;
- Enthusiast about presenting live demos of our software;
- Empathy, persistency, and interpersonal communication are strengths of yours;
- Self-starter mentality with a proven ability to successfully drive projects to closure;
- Self-critical and eager to evolve and optimize the sales processes, tools and methods;
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done, with humility and eagerness to learn and grow with a hands-on mindset;
- Passionate about operating in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic startup environment.
- A love for nutrition and a track record in nutrition or wellness-related fields or companies is a welcome plus.