Accounting & Financial (Trainee)
Nutrium is the health tech company behind one of the leading nutrition software solutions in the global market. Ever since our inception, we’ve been finding ways to further improve the connection between nutrition professionals and their clients, in a bet to improve nutrition worldwide by closing the gap between search and demand.
None of our milestones would’ve been reached without key values supporting each of our decisions. We believe that everyone can make a difference, regardless of their job title or previous experience. We believe in continuous improvement and trying new things. We believe in making mistakes and learning from them. We believe in working as a team towards shared goals. And most of all, we believe in being the best.
Working at Nutrium means sharing these beliefs. Not just in words, but in actions. Only those who constantly strive towards greatness can achieve it. We want to create the best nutrition platform in the world and then make it even better. And we will.
We’re a young and motivated team of entrepreneurs that thrive on working as a team. Sharing experiences, solving problems together, learning from our seniors, teaching our juniors, and going the extra mile to achieve something thought to be impossible. We’ve transformed an idea into a successful business in a way that was never done in Portugal before.
Know that by joining us you become part of something more than a software development company. You become part of a mission. A mission to tackle one bad nutritional habit at a time, to make nutrition accessible for all, and to create a world where nutrition is never a problem, only a solution.
Our offices are located in Braga. Although this is a hybrid position, it requires, in the first months of training and internship, continuous presence in our offices, as such, priority will be given to individuals living in Braga.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Operations team as Accounting & Financial Trainee. In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Operations and Nutrium’s Accounting Firm to support and enhance all processes related to key accounting and financial analysis, namely:
- Invoices classification and bookkeeping of accounting records;
- Analysis of deferred sales;
- Balance sheet account analysis;
- Monthly closings and monthly reports;
- Sending SAF-T files;
- Bank accounts conciliations;
- Creating and managing cost centers of the various products and projects;
- Supporting the preparation and monitoring of the Budget/Forecast and analysis of the respective deviations;
- Supporting the optimisation and control of the company's treasury;
- Occasional and generic administrative tasks.
What do we offer?
At Nutrium, you can expect a very welcoming and supportive team that will challenge you to go far and beyond! If you are eager to make an impact and have an active voice in a promising start-up, and you are passionate about sharing knowledge and growing together with a team of ambitious people, this is the place for you. Check our perks and benefits page for more info!
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree Accounting & Finance, Management or similar;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (any additional languages will be a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation and organisational skills;
- Proactivity with a strong drive for continuous improvement and growth;
- Digital Mindset;
- Plus: basic knowledge of the Primavera Software;
- Plus: being a certified accountant.
Available for an internship (IEFP)
Currently residing in Portugal, Braga