Mechanic / Mechanik (w/d/m) Slovakia / Spontaneous application
As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Triage & diagnose issues with vehicles (e.g. e-scooters and e-bikes) that arrive in the warehouse
Repair vehicles are efficiently as possible, maximizing the number of operational vehicles for customers in your city and minimizing the number of inactive vehicles
Keep your warehouse tidy and organized, ensuring a smooth transition of vehicles in and out
Assist with inventory management and monitoring spare parts and supplies
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Hands-on attitude, are smart and reliable, and have a passion for two-wheelers
Work conscientiously and with a focus on safety
Experience with the repair of automobiles, bicycles, e-bikes, or e-scooters is desirable, and a curiosity to familiarize yourself with new topics
Team player, active, energetic and search for solutions independently
English and Slovak language skills are required
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU*
- Enjoy free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes to explore your city
- You will be fully supplied with all tools and equipment you need during your shift
- You will work on a friendly and international team in one of our Warehouses
- Take advantage of your team event budget to spend quality time with your colleagues
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional and personal development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- A workplace with a purpose and the mission to change urban mobility for good
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!